Oohhhh blissful moments!

Less than one minute read time.

So today, Kerry came over this morning for coffee and brought  huge Chelsea Buns - oh dear what a shame!

Then at 1pm, a big red minibus from Usk House Hospice picked me up and whisked me off for complementary, complementary therapies!
So, I was made a coffee and then my therapist arrived and I was assessed and filled in my forms, and as I can't have massage at the moment, I was offered reiki or reflexology. I have experienced (and given) reiki, so I thought I'd give the latter a go - oh my goodness, pure bliss! So very very nice. Then the driver brought me home again. How fab was that?!

New washing machine that has its door completely working with no leaks arrived today so sending laundry through at a rate of knots!

The itching - grrrrrrrrrr! It is getting better I must say, but if you could see the rash (must try to take pictorial evidence!) - bleugh!

Tomorrow, more check ups and results of the biopsy too methinks. Let's see what Mr Lumpy has been up to and keep blasting him into space!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cariad, good luck tomorrow and let us know the results.

With Hils and Lm after him old crabby would run for his life if he realised.

Now the three of you! It's late!

Go to bed, and Lm that means the naughty bed I sent you from Valhalla!

Love and best welsh cwtches to all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Odin

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

A naughty bed? I like the sound of that!

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Hils the naughty bed is wonderful. It is absolutely huge with big fluffy pillows and duvet and you can crawl in there and not be found for days and days... giant sized. Not much naughtiness goes on in it I'm afraid, so don't get your hopes up... not that any of us have enough spoons to do anything naughty anyway (and some of us don't even have the bits even we had the spoons haha) cos its when you have done too much like wot I did yesterday...

Care to join me in it? And you Ems? Odin can sit on the end and regale us with tales of Valhalla....

Oh, now wasn't I meant to be writing something.... hmmm.... I need a cup of coffee first...

Got everything crossed ems cos you will be there now... (oh that means I can't write cos my fnigres rae corssde ha ah ah )

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ooh yes the big fluffy naughty bed... can the three hags cwtch up and cackle whilst Odin regales us with tales of daring and bravery? :)

I had a game on my ZX Spectrum when I was , ooh, about 12... called Valhalla. Your character had to wander about and defeat trolls and nasty Vikings etc. One time, I was just NOT winning my quest. I typed in ''shit'' instead of ''jump'' or ''throw knife'' etc. A little figure wandered onto the screen and kicked me, my figure glowed red briefly, and underneath the text said - '' Mary is not amused'' ... I, of course, WAS amused, and from then on, frequently typed in ''shit'' .....................

However, I digress.

Had tests done - bloods and platelets lower but not enough to need transfusion etc and not enough of a worry to not want to see me until Monday. Initial assessment of biopsy suggests Mr Lumpy is still HL, it's been sent off for further analysis but so far, so good :))

My lovely friend Em M took me today, then treated me to a cream tea on the way home... oh yes, freshly baked warm scones and luscious jam & cream, nomnomnomnom. It's all to benefit my home injections, after all, if I don't have a ''muffin top'' , how will I manage the jabs in my tummy? *grins*

Huge Hugs to You All

xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

wHO'S mARY? She needs to get a sense of humour and I need to sort out my caps lock.

So far so good sounds good.... i think? I got a bit lost with your nots there... I think its going ok in that you don't need to go back until Monday? That's good and I was thinking you would be going in on Monday for chemo, but you did that all at once hahaaaa so just checking....

And of course you need your muffin top belly. Have more cream teas. How come my chemo made me hate all food except rice crispies? And yours lets you like cream teas? Glad for you it did and I enjoyed my rice crispies so all is right with the world. I have written 846 words now and nearly done which is good cos I need a nap I think.

I never had one of those games think how many hours I could have wasted typing shit ha ha. Cos I would have done and then tried all the other naughty words to see if anything happened with them... anyone know? I want to know... what would Mary do if you typed in fuck?

I LOVE the idea of 3 hags cwtching and cackling in the giant bed. Can we arrange that? That would be nice :)

Nearly written !

Cream tea? its lunchtime... oh who cares... cwtches and stor stor kram

Little My xxx

If i had a spare spoon, I would poke that wasps nest... cos its so tempting. Probably a good job they were nicked off me by Hefty and his gang...

xxx