icky & sleepy

1 minute read time.

Oh here we are, chemo number 6. Possibly 6 more left, but will find that out after chemo number 8 when I have a CT scan to see if lumpy is still shrinking. Doc says however many chemos I have, I'll get a NHS bonus of some radiotherapy at the end. If plan A doesn't keep working and lumpy stops shrinking, we'll be back to considering plan B, going in to be blasted intensively, but she thinks plan A is going well so far. 

Started yawning before even got home from hospital today, and collapsed on sofa whilst mum and stepdad pootled about doing chores and trying to talk to me and trying to tempt me with fish pie and not getting very far as was too woozy and vague. D was dropped off by Liz at 5, mum took her away at about 6, by which time I was feeling pretty crappy so that was good timing. Had time for a couple of cwtchs first :)

Felt the chill starting, and quite nauseous for a bit, so shoved heating on (too feeble to light fire) and huge fluffy dressing gown and woolly blanket and dozed off on sofa for a while... woke up feeling hot and thirsty, so ripped dressing gown and blanket off and rank orange juice an date sliced up tomatoes and cucumber and a slice of cheddar but think over did it with the cheddar.

So, possibly 6 more of these eh? Best plough on and get those positive thoughts up a gear... :)

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you my lovelies :)) You really do help shift my grumpiness. My temp shot up to 38 again but dropping nicely again now. All go, innit? ;)

((((cwtchs))))

xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Aw Cariad,

Sorry that you are suffering the effects, as has been said one more down!!!

I am sending you so many cwtchs my arms are feeling the strain (still is thoroughly worth it!)

Hugs and more Helen xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Many HUGS Cariad xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

One more ticked off, onwards and upwards and we're there to cushion you along the way,

Hugs, cwches, love and all good vibes,

Jan xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oooooooh morning my hot dear Cariad special beloved one Ems.

Positive vibes winging their way to you...... Firstly lets admit its crap and not want you wanted, but once we know that, we can say lets keep kicking its arse and tick another one off... done!

Have you got your trollbead bracelet yet? I think there may be a reason to get a shiny bead sooon eh?

Oh and bonus radiotherapy! Thats fun and you get to lie on your back I reckon so you get to see the mice pictures on the ceiling sorry, nice pictures, not mice ha ha. Though mice pictures would be good too. and you get to meet the nice people at my hospital and we might coincide visits there ha ha for more coffee and chats and if we don't, then I am coming to see you there for cwtches and smiles.

You can do it cos you are Ems and we all love you and with this bunch of loonies behind you kicking away, we'll get you through with a smile on your face too.(I hope) :o)

Cwtches and bug hugs and big higs and just for today some extra special pig vigs xxx

Little My xxx