Sad

Less than one minute read time.

Briefly, Ed went downhill over the weekend,so i ask all my friends to pray that he now finds peace as quickly as possible as he is so tired and poorly he cant be moved to the Hospice. A bumpy time with more morphine sat and then relaxant sunday which just made him comatose. I am devastated as no one told us it would happen so quickly and he cant speak now and we still had things to say, like ` I love you` for the last time. I can but he cant. I cant even remember the last thing he said to me! Iam heartbroken I will never hear his voice again. But i can still hold him and tell him my thoughts for a while, I thought I had prepared for this but I was wrong.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Leisha, Ed and you know, without a doubt, how you feel about each other, you dont need words. My heart goes out to you both.

Love Kaz x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You are facing such a difficult time but doing so with an amazing strength. Ed will still hear your voice and knows how much you love himxx What he said to you last is of no matetr compared to everything said throughout his journey so please do not upset yourself by the fact you cant remember. all you need to remember is how much you love each other, that will be with you always.

Wishing Ed peace and wings to flyxx

Thinking of you,Sharonxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thinking of you at this traumatic time. Even if we know in our hearts that the end is coming at some point, it's always a shock that we can't prepare for. Take solace, if you can, from the fact that he's not suffering & can be at peace now. Your friends are here for you.

Much love,

Liz xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Leisha,

My thoughts are with you and the Family. Its good that Ed is in no pain and at peace. With his Family around him to give him comfort,it has been a hard long road for you both. Try and stay strong.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My heart goes out to you Leisha, hugs  Sue xx