Sad

Less than one minute read time.

Briefly, Ed went downhill over the weekend,so i ask all my friends to pray that he now finds peace as quickly as possible as he is so tired and poorly he cant be moved to the Hospice. A bumpy time with more morphine sat and then relaxant sunday which just made him comatose. I am devastated as no one told us it would happen so quickly and he cant speak now and we still had things to say, like ` I love you` for the last time. I can but he cant. I cant even remember the last thing he said to me! Iam heartbroken I will never hear his voice again. But i can still hold him and tell him my thoughts for a while, I thought I had prepared for this but I was wrong.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Leisha my heart goes out to you.  You are on such a hard road, and a road that will only lead to one place.  I will pray for you and for Ed and hope that you both find peace.  I know what it is like to have your husband there in body but they are so far out of it you feel so alone.  But be strong Leisha and remember there are many of us out there who will be routing for you

All my love and lots of ((((hugs)))))))))))))))

Pam xx

• Oh my sweetheart its so very very hard.

Your in my prayers, and I wish you strength.

Hold Eds hand and tell him everything you want he can hear I`m sure..hun

Love Kay

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear leisha my thoughts are with you Hun. Big ((((((hugs))))) to you love teresa

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Leisha

You and ed are in my thoughts, no more time for regrets becuase they will stay as unfinished business which must not be carried forward, the truth is you have been there through the good times and the bad times, even if no more words are ever spoken your being at his side is the most enduring love of all and the only love that counts. Words are of the moment your memories are for ever.

Steve x

• Leisha, Ed can hear you, but hearts speak louder than any words and he knows you share the same feelings and have shared a life time of all that ever needed to be said.  Both you and Ed will share that bond forever.  You’ve always been there for him and he knows you are beside him now.

You are in my thoughts and I wish you strength and peace in the coming hours and days.

Love

Crystal xx