Sad

Less than one minute read time.

Briefly, Ed went downhill over the weekend,so i ask all my friends to pray that he now finds peace as quickly as possible as he is so tired and poorly he cant be moved to the Hospice. A bumpy time with more morphine sat and then relaxant sunday which just made him comatose. I am devastated as no one told us it would happen so quickly and he cant speak now and we still had things to say, like ` I love you` for the last time. I can but he cant. I cant even remember the last thing he said to me! Iam heartbroken I will never hear his voice again. But i can still hold him and tell him my thoughts for a while, I thought I had prepared for this but I was wrong.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

My thoughts are with you , i know what you mean i never got to say to partner that i loved him before he left me ,but do belive that he could hear me around him as he tryed to open his eyes but could'nt speak but he was pain free ,and this is what is important for him ,in time you will know what im saying but its a jorney no one wants to even think about ,my love to you and your family take care love sharon x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh huni , i so remember that painful time with julian, and want you to know im here, everything you say to ed he will hear huni, if its any comfort just before julian died he looked at me with such love in his eyes i knew what he was trying to say ,and you will in time remember those last words ,

i just so hope it will be very peaceful and painfree for you both,and im always here for you ,its going to be so painful but we will all be here for you , lots of gentle hugs leisha jenni xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My thoughts are with you both.

Marianne x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Leisha, like all the others, I am thinking of you.

I guess we can never be prepared for this.

I hope Ed is peaceful and painfree at the end.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My love and thoughts are with you both.

Whilst my husband could talk he said that his last wish is for him to hear me tell him that I loved him.

As he died in my arms they were the last words he heard.

I truly hope that the end remains peaceful for Ed.

I hope that you have a support network around you to help you through the next few weeks.

As Jenni said we are here for you and always will be.

God Bless Julie XX