Goodnight sweetheart

Less than one minute read time.

Today at 2.40pm my beloved Ed passed away. It was so so peaceful and painfree that i feel happy for him. He had had enough and just couldnt fight anymore. Ed had been unable to communicate for 4 days, not even squeeze my hand but the last words he heard were me telling him I loved him and me kissing him and he just went with a sigh. Somehow I will carry on but the worst part was leaving him at the Hospice when I just wanted to bring him home with me. Our son didnt make it but has many memories and seems to accept it. It was only me and Ed and a nurse at the final moments and i will treasure those moments forever. Love and peace to all my friends out there and to any newcomers, I will never be afraid of death after today and hope it helps others to overcome their fears. love leisha xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

thinking of you at this difficult time - you have been so brave and glad to know his passing was peaceful

much love to you and all the family

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Leisha

I am so so sorry for you loosing Ed, you were such an inspiration to him and your family, your strength and love carried you through all the caring for Ed, you gave me such amazing support when Derek first had his Op, if it hadnt been for you and others on here i think i would have gone under, always remember the memories of you and Ed will live on in your heart, no-one can take those away from you.

Look after yourself and please keep in touch, RIP Ed.

Love Steph and Derek

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Can only imagine how you feel. Stay strong Ed would be proud of you, my thoughts and prayers are for you.

Love Jim x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Leisha

my thoughts are with you and your family

love janice xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh leisha my heart is breaking for you, im so glad it was peaceful but that doesnt help your pain, all my love and lots of gentle hugs, il pm you after work ,

RIP ed fly free with the angels x

love jenni xxxx