Goodnight sweetheart

Less than one minute read time.

Today at 2.40pm my beloved Ed passed away. It was so so peaceful and painfree that i feel happy for him. He had had enough and just couldnt fight anymore. Ed had been unable to communicate for 4 days, not even squeeze my hand but the last words he heard were me telling him I loved him and me kissing him and he just went with a sigh. Somehow I will carry on but the worst part was leaving him at the Hospice when I just wanted to bring him home with me. Our son didnt make it but has many memories and seems to accept it. It was only me and Ed and a nurse at the final moments and i will treasure those moments forever. Love and peace to all my friends out there and to any newcomers, I will never be afraid of death after today and hope it helps others to overcome their fears. love leisha xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

so sorry xxx

• My dear Leisha

You have my deepest sympathy for your devastating loss and my highest regard at your unwavering devotion to Ed.  He passed away peacefully in the only way possible, with you at his side.  In the days and weeks to come, let all the happy memories you made together in your lives be a reminder of not that he died, but that he lived.

I’m sending you my warmest, peaceful thoughts and gentle hugs to give you strength.

Here whenever you need to talk.

Love and Light

Crystal xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Leisha,

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and you son

at least Ed,s at peace and had his Loving caring wife with him when he took his last breath. Now you and your son have a long hard road to go down.

But remember one thing we will always be here for you both. If you want to talk or to grieve. There will always be someone here. R.I.P. Ed.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sorry for your loss. Ed is at peace with the Angels. R.I.P.ED.

XXX   Love And Hugs Lucylee. xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sorry for your loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you for the days and weeks ahead.....

johnb..x