leggy Griffs blog

• October 22nd 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Feeling ok but works a bit hard but looks like they are going to lighten my load ! Bowels much better,appetite ok but could be better! Anyway finally selling my charity CD.They are selling so well. Still have odd bad days mainly with bowels but getting longer in between so all in all no reason to complain.Just had haircut proper today as for a year my lads been doing it!! Well with chemo etc it has not mattered!

• OCTOBER 14th

FormerMember
    FormerMember

OK but as eating more suffering hiccups and burping.Hospital say nothing to get concerned about so that helps.Apparently my digestive system still settling down.Got my cd recorded this week and is selling really well.

• 6th October

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Folks

Back on full duties this week and managing ok but what awful weather its pretty hard on the bike.Keep thinking though this time last year didnt look like I would be here!.Digestive system appears to be getting better with not so many cramps and regular bowel movements although thats started the good old piles! theres always something eh? Eating better as back at work using more calories and hopefully getting…

• 23rd September 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Phew coming up for 28 weeks pre op.Doesnt time fly when having fun!.Full steam at work now.Feeling fit and well.Still waiting for digestive system to right itself. As eating better getting hiccups at night so been to GP but didnt want to start on certain medicines so they gave me antacid.Knew wouldnt work so going back! Still get tired but dont bother about that.Hospital check by phone next week.Starting to live life…

• August 25th 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Still good! Probs with bowels but have learnt that can go on months after op! been on holiday but cut short as had infections in teeth! course of antibiotics so getting better.Off to blackpool this weekend to chuck myself around on the pleasure beach.Yes dont say it but bloody nuts.One of my sons got great grades in exams so done well with worry of his dad this year.Other son still on the up with his acting!Return to…