23rd September 2011

Less than one minute read time.

Phew coming up for 28 weeks pre op.Doesnt time fly when having fun!.Full steam at work now.Feeling fit and well.Still waiting for digestive system to right itself. As eating better getting hiccups at night so been to GP but didnt want to start on certain medicines so they gave me antacid.Knew wouldnt work so going back! Still get tired but dont bother about that.Hospital check by phone next week.Starting to live life again now eg hotel breaks,holidays etc taking dog for work and now planning charity cd and in studio on 10th Oct.My weight is stable but difficult to put on.I am approx 11st 8.Suppose doctors would say healthy weight.Been a bind with this new site must say!

Still getting the odd twinge from surgery but in reality early days.My son getting ready for his panto performances and other son studying for A levels.Leanne going for dental implants next monday with 3 hours surgery.She said long time to keep mouth open and I said you normally manage it!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Leggy, Sorry to hear about your hiccups. But glad that your eating is improving thats a good sign.

Looks like you are goingto have a busy few weeks with the Family.  Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Leggy.What cd are you doing? The site seems to be getting better.HUGS

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks Sarsfield and hope you are getting on ok?

and Janique its charity cd for cancer and its called the Impossible Dream.The track is on you tube.Type in griffydams and my videos will come up.Cd will be better though as in proper studio.Anyway have a look to see what you think