• Thanks

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks folks for your lovely comments.Thoughts are with you daily

Griff xx

• 1st day of retirement!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well I never would have thought a year ago would be retiring! Mind you am glad spending time with family etc. Feel well and people say am looking better already since not at work (beginning to smile again) My digestive probs are easing at last.Still have to have medication for acid reflux and dont I know if miss a dose!!! Still have to sleep inclined but to be honest use to it now.My son Jack just finshed his panto performances…

• November 21st 2011

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Went to Tenerife last week.Really enjoyed the break.Back at work today and tired out again!! Anyway going to assesment about the retirement on ill health grounds Friday.Being postie brings a bit of pain on around scars and from inside the scars if that makes sense! Dont think I could do manual work eight hours a day anymore!Apart from that seem to be recovering well.Bugs me though that I cant eat as much as I use to.Getting…

• My Gang

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My Loving wife and 2 lads.Far left the brain and other one the entertainer and my Leanne who looked after me during illness while sorting boys and going to work.

• Retirement!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

After many thoughts I am being put forward for retirement on ill health grounds which is much better than just packing up as get full benefits with pension,lump sum.Its hard at work and get tired and a few twinges!! Ready for a new chapter while still have the chance.See occupational doctor end of this month so will know more then.Since the release of charity cd have been offered the chance to do a Matt Monro tribute show…