kezzerbird's blog

• For the love of Kaci

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Yesterday I went to see my daughter and my two grand daughters aged 6 and 3, I am closer to these two because I was there when they were born, which was one of the most amazing sights I have ever wittnessed in my life. Kaci is the eldest girl and took my cancer really badly and at one point even blamed herself. She thought because she had been naughty that she had made me ill and no amount of talking could convince her…
  • Kezzerbird is back and fighting again!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys..........Yes the Kezzerbird is back! It has been 4 weeks since my operation and after almost giving up on life, I have once again kicked my own backside and got myself together once more. My beauty regime is gone out of the window now and I make Kate Moss look fat, someone has stolen my bum and left me with this flat skinny thing, which is not on at all! My hair is now a quarter of an inch long and someone as…
  • Where have I gone?

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I have always been a strong person all of my life, but I have to now say that I don't know where the hell I am. I had my operation on the 25th June after 4 lots of chemo which knocked me flat on my backside each time and I've just had a full hysterectomy, part of my bowel removed, so I now have a stoma bag,part of my stomache and god knows what else done. It got even better, I had a massive morphine overdose given to…
  • I'm having my op part 2

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi all..........part two. Thanks for your replies, some made me chuckle! For Penny..........Monty is feeding well at the moment but kev my other half will be there to feed him (for those who don't know, Monty is my phython!) and I am glad you are ok. For Barry and Hazel.........I feel the cold something cronic, so hot flushes sound lovely to me! Jean G.......Big knickers eh! I don't think I will be waring any because…
  • I'm having my op

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Just thought I'd let you guys know that my gynae nurse from the hospital I attend just phoned me up to say that they had the results from my CT scan which I had on Monday (It's now wednesday) and they will go ahead with my hysterectomy. I wasn't told anything else,but at least I know that they are going to get some of this damn cancer out of my body. Whatever situation you are in, take care. Love Carol