kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird.....quiet but still about!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

How nice to see I have been missed (Debs and Marsha Awhh!) The bird hasn't been feeling too good after last chemo, very odd seeing as I have been feeling really well, unlike the first time round. Ended up having to take myself off to bed unable to stay awake and the bird doesn't like doing that, oh no, things to do and place to go and people to annoy.

Well I shall be seeing my Onc this thursday and will be roasting…

• Kezzerbird........am I asking for to much or What!!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hellooooooooooooooo all my mates out there in Macland. Yes the next installment of the Kezzerds chemo journey UMPH!

It all started with yours truely getting out of her pit at 5 am, It thought, right take Etopeside (chemo tablet) wait for an hour then have a bowl of rice crispies and several buckets of tea, wash face, clean teeth and get clothes on, black leggings, pink low neck top, cardigan and boots and not forgetting…

• Kezzerbird....DOH!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hellooooooooo and good morning to all those in Macland. The bird is on the mend, hooray!!!!!! What I didn't say in my last post was that I started being sick and having chronic stomach pains, not good when my cancer is in my stomach! I was given CLARITHROMYCIN 500mg to take twice a day and guess what the side effects are????????? Sickness, the trots, chronic stomach pain plus many more! Well what a brilliant idea to…

• Kezzerbird....home thoughts from her kitchen!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I managed to get some things done yesterday, which was good but couldn't face the Vindaloo or the Brandy, so off to bed I went armed with a bucket of green tea and my Band of Brothers DVDs. This morning I woke at 6.30 and quietly went to the bathroom (Didn't want to wake the other half or the dog, they sleep in a different room to me, because they both snore and fart all night, I can't cope with that guys!!!!!) I was…

• Kezzerbird....That will teach me for being too well!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i want my immune system back!!!!! Getting a simple cold is not a good idea when your immune system isn't there, normally you sneeze, cough and fart and just get on with things but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel rough as a badger flea ridden bum and of course my medical team started to panic, give her antibiotics and get urgent bloods done NOW!!!!! I have only got a cold for heavens sake!!!!!! I have been eating my  red hot vindaloos…