kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird....been run over by a bus and my head is shrinking!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello my lovelies out there in MacLand... while I have some energy I thought I would do an update! Well I managed to complete one full cycle of Cisplatin and Estopeside Yipeeeeeeeeee! It is a bit of a bitch that it is not working but you can't have it all!!!! I had a blood transfusion yesterday and am hopeing to be bouncing around like a spring lamb at some point today but I still feel like a bus has hit me yet again…

• Kezzerbird and the phone call!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello my lovelies out there in MacLand. Not my usual cheery blog today, but don't worry, the bird just needs to work out a few things in her head and the laughter will be back again. I had a phone call from my Onc and heard loads of sorrys, which I suppose is better than passing the buck. It seems that my treatment isn't working, but that doesn't surprise me, because of one thing and another, the treatment hasn't been…

• Kezzerbird....In need of a rant too!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good morning Oncology here, say the voice on the phone. I gave her my hospital number and said that I haven't been given an appointment for next weeks chemo and what is her reply. 'You have chemo weekly, are you sure it is not every three weeks, we haven't got you down for treatment you know' A red mist suddenly fills my kitchen, my eyes start to bulge and the veins start to protrude from my neck Oh great says I, now…

• Kezzerbird, Charlotte and Mr Crickets reprieve!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have to say that I would love to put a picture of Charlotte on here but I won't  because debs will come looking for me and she will after finding a chair to stand on, will head butt me and even through I am a bouncer i know that would hurt because she has 4 bolts in her bounce !!!! LOL.....well after chasing 2 crickets around their small tank for Charlottes supper and feeling guilty for doing so, I left her to dine…

• Kezzerbird,Charotte,The wigs stand and all!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am still laughing this morning after a night out at the club, I got home at 4.45, it was daylight and the black birds were giving it wellie and I, even though my boss brought my drinks all night for me, because I am lovely!!!! I returned sober!!!!! Up the stairs I went and there was Charotte in her tank looking very chilled out, she kind of looked at me with several eye balls as to say 'Where the hell have you been…