kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird....the boss, flowers and the scan!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Blimey,,two blogs in one day...shocking. A white van pulled up outside my house and a very nice young man got me to sign for a huge bunch of flowers. Totally baffled, I pulled open the large box which contained the most beautiful array of colour and a card which read....Carol just a little something to hopefully make you feel a little better and just to let you know we are all thinking of you. Hang on in there! from all…

• Kezzerbird.....come on Henry!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello from vomit city and the Bird, to  be honest I have looked and felt better than I do at the moment BUT I too have looked and felt worse than I do right now, so I must not grumble (well I can if I want he he!!!!) Well dear ole Henry has let me down, some what and for those who haven't got a clue what the hell I am on about, Henry is my stoma!!!!!! So today it is Vindaloo, cabbage and a tin of prunes and if that doesn…

• Kezzerbird....The kick I needed !!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Last night I sat infront of my lap top and saw the blog that Poppyissy had written and what a kick up the butt that was for me! Bloody hell, I have cancer and I have to deal with it, it will not just go away. All I have to do is stop throwing up, wake up, start to eat a drink and keep going. I can do that,mind over matter, i mind and it matters!!!!!! I saw my Mac nurse yesterday and I have to take Metoclorpramide anti…

• Kezzerbird....a letter to myself!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

What do you think you are playing at woman, sitting there all hunched up and being stupid eh? You are the first one to go one about kicking arse and giving cancer a run for its money, so don't you think it is time that you got off your bum and started kicking back?

I am trying to, it just doesn't seem to be working

You call that trying, yeah right, I don't. Look at yourself. Take yesterday, your grand daughter…

• Kezzerbird.....quick up date before I fall over!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well ever since my blood transfusion on Tuesday I have gone through the floor, very odd and cannot eat or drink without throwing up. I haven't a clue what is going on at the moment. The Bird is trying very hard to pick herself up, I will get there. Love and hugs to those who want them.....love Carol x