kezzerbird's blog

• Don't make my mistake!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys......................After 9 months of hell and kicking my own backside and fighting my cancers like a mad woman, I thought about stopping treatment, giving up and just wanting to die and get it over and done with. Anyone who has read my blogs will know how much I've fought this, how much I have relied on having a sense of humour and how positive I have been. I have been spending too much time alone just stuck…
  • I don't even play golf!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Guys......................Just thought I would fill you in on chemo number 8. It was almost a joy to have chemo number 8 this time. Everything was done through my new Hickman line, not a needle in sight which was Soooooooooooooooo good! The anti sickness is working (I have the desire to barf, but don't) and I am just starting to feel a little tired on day 11 but am alot better than I have been. This time the only problem…
  • No more Needles

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys....................I had a Hickman Line put in on Thursday because after 7 chemos the veins in my hands and arms have decided that when a needle goes anywhere near them, they tend to retreat into "You're not sticking that into me" land and they stay there. So now I have no more needles coming at me (Yipeeeeee!) I must say though, I do look ready for a part in Dr Who and I won't need to go to make up, with my stoma…
  • Maybe some hope

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys.....................Went and saw my oncoligist today and maybe there is some hope for me after all (maybe). The results of my CT scan haven't been read by who ever reads them but 3 consultants got together and had a look(yes I was told that they are not trained in this field) but they feel quite confident that where all the cancer I had which was removed has not returned and my oncoligist has told me that this…
  • The Kezzerbird feels great!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys...................Just to let you know that for the first time since starting chemo March 08, I actually have got through this one extremely well. I am still being weaned off the steriods that I was given before my holiday, maybe it's a combo of holiday, steriods and putting some weight on my skinny body as helped but I feel and look well. (I am amazed!) Not only am I able to stay awake, I have caught up with…