Kezzerbird....not my normal self at the mo

1 minute read time.

I don't often moan or winge on here but at the moment I am worried and I just need to put it down, I don't want to say anything to my family just yet. I have a lump which I found last night near to where my right ovary used to be. When I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer in March of 2008, the cancer and massed on the muscle wall close to the ovary and after many cock ups by the hospital, with 3 months the cancer had filled my womb, bowel, stomach and ormentum, so I had 5 cancer to fight off, which I did, much to the amazement of my medical team who expected me to die. After a wonderful year in remission the cancer returned in my stomach, it was expected and I knew that, I know what my out come will be and have accepted that. Once again cock ups are happening, my treatment has gone to pot, it should have been over and done with many weeks ago and I should have also had my scan and the results back but on Friday I am geeting chemo 4 out of the six. Now this lump has appeared and I am thinking that do I have to pay the price again as before because things weren't done as they should have. It was my instinct that told me my cancer was back and I was right other wise I would never have known what was going on. I now have to demand a CT scan to see if my cancer has spread yet again and if it has S**T will hit the fan, my cancer was very aggressive last time and they knew that, I can fight the cancer but I shouldn't have to fight my medical team too, I have given this bloody desease a run for its money and will continue to do so and I know it will get me in the end but all I am trying to do is survive that bit longer, I have only just started to live my life, so it can sod off. I just needed to get this out guys, will see my Onc tomorrow and will have to take it from there. ...Love and hugs to those that want them as always....Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey Bigbird i want to see you go into your appointment tomorrow with your boxing gloves on & give them some of your mind.

It's appalling how you have been treated over the years & not what we all expect to have to deal with.

Come on here as much as you need to talk, get things off your chest.

All the best

PS

I've not been online much recently so sorry for not keeping up, but i've got a lot going on at home t the moment.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Keezer im so sorry you have to go thru all this again, no one asks for cancer ,its hard enough coping with that and all the treatment but not being able to trust your doctors is like a punch in the face. We all know here on Mack that you will fight no matter what and it goes without saying you have everyone's support.You give your doctor what for tomorrow and dont take no S...T, YOUR FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIFE,its your body demand the best and dont take anything less.

Love And loads of Hugs Lucy Lee.xxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Am with you hun, make them listen please. xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just sending you love and hugs - will talk to you in a couple of days.  In the meantime, give 'em what for!  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

i hope you get the answers an the treatment that you rightly deserve tommra...we too are having problems we are nearly 3 months since diagnosis an still no treatment plan or options been made available.....its total lack of communication from one doc to the next so i no how frustrating it can all be....

I will be thinking about you an hope it all works out...

we shouldn't have to fight the system they should be working with us...GGgggrrrrrrrr

go kick arse!!!

love'n'hug's

Donna

xxxxxx