Kezzerbird....been run over by a bus and my head is shrinking!!!

1 minute read time.

Hello my lovelies out there in MacLand... while I have some energy I thought I would do an update! Well I managed to complete one full cycle of Cisplatin and Estopeside Yipeeeeeeeeee! It is a bit of a bitch that it is not working but you can't have it all!!!! I had a blood transfusion yesterday and am hopeing to be bouncing around like a spring lamb at some point today but I still feel like a bus has hit me yet again and I am sure my head is shrinking because my glasses keep falling off!!!!! I hope my brain isn't shrinking, I dare say I shall know soon enough when my blogs get worse than they are now and my humour gets more warped than it is now! Charlotte (my tarantula) is doing well, every time I look at her I think to myself that I must shave my legs but I haven't got around to it yet and the new cockatiel chick is doing well done in the avairy, so all I have to do know is kick my own butt and find out what the next stage of my treatment is going to be, I am being given time to recover and have a scan and will have to take it from there. Right guys I am off to find my boxing gloves , ding ding round three.....Love and hugs to those that want them as always....Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, great to hear from you and you have not lost your Wit,never mind about your brain shrinking............Shave those bloody legs Missy,lol!

Big Hugs and warmest best wishes.x  Alison.x

• So sorry you're feeling rough.It's so unfair that you are feeling so low when the 'cure' doesn't seem to be effective. As the others have said, take it easy and gather your strength ready for the next battle. Perhaps you can cuddle your Charlotte to cheer yourself up?  

Best wishes,

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol i have not been on for a while but I am sorry you are feeling so rough. Hopefully won't be long til you " bounce" back to your normal cheery self.

Lots of Love Teri

• hang in there you know you can do it, we like the fighting carol best as we know your on form.

And don't worry about the sense of humor mine is so black now I have to becareful as some peeps are easily offended.

chemo brain !! don't think I have much of a one left was calling strawberrys tomatoes last week much to the better halfs giggles.

john

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Everyone has said it all but just to let you know I'm still here with you.