julie580

• Laughing

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Feeling quite calm about the situation thanks to this website.  You are all being a tower of strength thank you all.  My 11 year old son told me of last night for daring to laugh, which just made me laugh more.  He said he was utterly digusted with me for laughing when his nan is going through so much.  Tried to explain to him that nan would not want us to be unhappy all the time and the best medicine for her is for us all…

• Positive thinking

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Feeling quite positive today, decided the only way to tackle this thing for both mine and mums sake is to take it day by day.  Mum looked so much better yesterday.... She is hoping they will let her out of hospital today, I hope so she will feel so much better at home. Big op on 3rd May we will tackle that one then.

• I want some answers

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I of on the 120 mile round trip to see my mum today, I hope I can hold it together for her sake. Its so frustrating cause my mum and stepdad dont want to know anything,. they only want to no what they have to know.  Me and my sisters want some answers.Why are they not happy with her levels? What should they be Why have they shut part of her liver down? Simple things like that. Mum has said she is happy for us to find out…

• Confused

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Only a week after mum has been diagnosed with bile duct cancer, cannot believe how she has gone from a lively fit lady to someone who is constantly tired, and just generally gone downhill very fast. I am finding it frustrating that we do not seem to be receiving enough information on her condition. Trying to stay upbeat for her but it is not easy when I cannot get down to see her as often as I would like.  I am asking…