Jules43's blog

• Help Needed!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello everyone, I just wanted to pick your brains.  My husband has follicular lymphoma and has just finished 2 year maintenance therapy of Rituxamab and had scans on Friday and results due Monday 24th.  However after 3 years of dealing with this we (both of us) have come to the conclusion he is not dealing with this so can anybody recommend counsellors?  I am going to check with the hospital in London on monday and ask their…

• Finished 2 Year Maintenance Therapy woohoo!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My husband finished his 2 year maintenance rituxamab therapy on 28 October and is due for his scans on 14 January and then the dreaded review and lets see what this cancer is doing meeting with his oncologist.  I have stopped worrying in the interim because it is exhausting and not worth wasting the precious time.  I shall now take my lead from my husband and not worry until we are given something to worry about then he…

• Last Ritux and then scans Husband now scared as to what they will find!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Its fast approaching my husbands last Ritux treatment (28th Oct) and then the following week he will undergo PET and CT scans to see if the Ritux has done its job.  He is very scared, isnt talking at all about anything really just quite withdrawn.  I have tried to engage him but I really dont know where to go with this.  I have told him that from the information on this site and blogs and forums that you lovely people have…