Jill D's blog

• Would you believe.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi everyone. Im back from holiday,but would you believe. On new years eve when the clock reached midnight i said to every one. Well thank god 2008 is over, I hope that 2009 is better after 5 operations in that year. Next morning (new years day) hubby and i went surf casting on the beach where we were staying. A wasp landed on the bait board so hubby gave it i flick with his knife which happened to land on my arm and sting…
  • Kidney cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi all From New Zealand. Just want to wish you all a happy happy new year and hope that you get all the wishes you hope for. Im going on holiday for a week so will catch you all in the New Year. Take care and be safe. Jill New Zealand
  • Merry Xmas

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Just need to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. The chat room has been a great healing process. Not only to help me but to have lots of laughs. I wish you all a very merry Xmas from the other side of the world.At least i get to open my presents before everyone else Jill New Zealand.
  • kidney

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi anyone that can answer my question. Can you drink Alcohol after you have a kidney removed. Thanks. Jill NZ