Jill D's blog

• As promised

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi guys..... Its 2pm Wednesday afternoon here. You are all asleep so as promised , i said i would let you know how i got on at the surgeon. He has made my appointment Urgent to have a CT scan. My GP made it semi and that is why i have been waiting and waiting and waiting. He told me not to get all worked up until the scan. Huh alright for him. He was more concerned with the Hernia that was meant to be fixed during my…
  • Thankyou my friends

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Thankyou Marsha, Jo Mac, Indie chick, Christine D, Liz, Jan Jan, Michelle, Tracy Dev, Kerry and tweetie Pie. Your replies came at a good time. I have decided to pull the plug on this wonderful site and give the real sick ones a chance. I am cured of my cancer and feel that maybe it is time to let it go.. I want to thank expecially Dev, Jan Jan, Indie and my drinking buddy ( Mel in the states) and Marsha. I always enjoyed…
  • So sad

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Just want to say sorry to all of you that were on this site this mornig New Zealand time.. I had some awful news while on the site so told everyone that i had to go and signed off. Once i had got over the shock i came back on to the site just needing to talk about it... No one wanted to listen to me and i got no response so i signed off again. Our dear and closest friend had a massive heart attack this morning and died…
  • Coincidence

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Dont know if this is just a sick coincidence but.... 2007-- Chinese year of the chicken-- Bird Flu Panademic devastates parts of Asia. 2008--Chinese year of the horse--Equine Influenza decimates Australian racing 2009--Chinese year of the pig-- Swine Flu Pandemic kills hundreds of pigs around the globe. Has anyone else noticed this? It gets worse........ Next year............ 2010-- Chinese year of the Cock…
  • Where are you all

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Its 2am In the morning here and was having trouble sleeping as hubby is on a fishing trip and every little noise i hear. my heart beats in my ears. So i thought..... Maybe ill get up and go onto the site,,, I was going to say.. yoo hoo, its little old me from NZ. I know it is your afternoon so expected a crowd on the site and you would have had to move over in the bed to let me in. But guess what ??? Nobody home. Where…