jennifer52

• 2weeks in!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi everyone !!!!

well its 2 weeks into my first chemo my arm still hurts a bit and i think i might have a word with my onc see if i can get a port put in........... that was horrendous they did say the oxplatain would do that but it was so painful that i ended up in tears.....then the lobster sweats  and the tiredness....now im the opposite i cant sleep !!

dr gave me some tabs but im not sleeping with them either and…

• day 5 and im down!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

today is the 5th day after my first chemo and i feel rough today somehow bit sick and just weird and very tired although im not sleeping at all well seem to be hyper during the night though think im over the worst for now well hope i am ........anyways apart from the really bad sore arm i had for 2 days and the awful tiredness that i felt on friday but its the spaced out feeling i find so difficult to put up with now…

• D DAY!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well today is the day for my first chemo im apprehensive to say the least and found it really difficult to sleep last night still saw 3 am and i had to be up at 7 to get my son up for school funny how things just go on as normal but i feel like screaming and running away but i wont!!!

im not ill thats the thing but i know that the side effects will hit me like it does everyone else i dont want to be sick lose my hair…

• vulnerable and a complete mess !!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

woke up this morning and im feeling so down just seem too want to cry for england scotland ireland and wales......i want someone to cuddle me and tell me everything will be ok but there isnt anyone to do that because im on my own with my two wonderful children well adults now really  ......throughout my life ive always been the one who prefered to be on my own but now is the first time i wish i had someone just for me  to…

• iooo and 1 ??????s

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi everyone

i would just like to ask if anyone out there has been on the same chemo as i am about to start on next week as im wondering about side effects know not everyone experiences the same side effects but would be grateful if they could share any tips before during and after the treatment all tips gratefully accepted im starting on EOX pirubicin xaliplatin apecitabine .would be great if i could even pronounce the…