james

• Thanks For the Love

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Again

Welcome to all my very dear friends on this group your comments are most welcome and made me feel so warm and loved, at this time things are a little low and that has gone a long way to make me feel a lot better, when I went for my check the onnl thing that really worried me was that my blood Oxygen level was low and it has never been that before,Nina it was really nice to hear from you I must try to get…

• last visit

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello

To all my friends out there that read my posts I do hope that you are all well the weather here at the moment is very warm and I wish that my thoughts were as warm but we had a letter come through the post the other day saying that I had to go for a day Op, we did not have any idea as to what this was about but went along yesterday to find out, when we got there they said that they had spotted something on my…

• not so good1

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello

to all my old and new friends, I have not written fro a while but I do keep up with every bodys posts not been so good this life of not being able to eat and then not being able to drink properly is really draging me down I have not felt so low all the time that I have been with this horrid Cancer as i do now, all my friends say that they understand but they cannot as they can eat and drink you do not know how much…

• post11

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello to all my Friends

Well I woke up this morning not feeling so good but that is the norm so I am starting to get to learn to live with it, even though this is not the best way to live, how are you all well I hope Jonnie how are you I have not heard from you for a while or you Nina I do hope that you are getting on a lot better than you were.

all for now

Grandadbob14   (James)

• hi all

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    hello to all my friends

I have been so tired of late and not posted but i still read posts, I now have got to go back too hospital for a head and neck scan and a full body C.T scan i am feeling a little apprensive about it this is next week i will keep you informed.

Grandadbob14 james