james

• new post

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello to all my friends

well i do know that it has been a long time since the last time that i posted but i have been thinking of you all and i am still not as good as i could be all the time i am so tired, and useing the computer seems to take a lot of effort and hurts my neck i have got another appointment at the hospital in feb I dont think that i will ever eat proper food agani as my swallow seems to of vanished…

• hello

FormerMember
    FormerMember

~Hello everyone

well i am not too good at the moment,things are not going so well since I had my operation I did think that things would be a lot better but things have got worse, I can now not drink at all and after over two years I can still not eat. Everyone says get over it and learn to live with it but that is easer to say than do, I really do not know what too do any more I have an appointment on the 24th and…

• 1:55

FormerMember
    FormerMember

HI

How are all my friends I am sorry that I have not been on of late but I have not been very well, I have had my operation on my neck it did not go as well as i thought and I am now in more pain, but it may of worked when they did the operation they damaged the inside of my throat, and now at the moment I cannot drink at all and am bringing up blood in my phlegm, I do hope that all my friends are well, how are you…

• Hospital

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hello all

Well I know that I have not been on much of late, but due to the change in the site and the way that I have been feeling of late has made it hard, how are you all well I hope tomorrow I have got to go to Hospital for a pre op which I am not looking forward to but it must happen because of the way that I feel all the time.

With a little luck after the op I will be able to eat but I am not getting my hopes…

• Not so good

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello to all my friends

well it has been a while since I wrote anything, but I have been feeling not so good my head and neck are really giving me a lot of pain but I have been given a date for another operation which is the 23 rd of October I do hope that this one works, as I would love too eat some food as I have not eaten for nearly two years now, never mind there are a lot of people worse off a good friend of mine…