It's Gone Tits Up

• A chemical reaction, physical attraction

I’m writing this post from the Maggi’s centre today, bit of a change of scenery for my appointment. I’ve been at the Radioactive Medicine Department of the hospital where I have had a lovely 6 hour day booked out for me. They inject...
  • I’ll make a cup of coffee for your head

So it’s been a little while since I’ve been on here to post. There’s been a lot going on in that time and to be honest I feel like it just all got on top of me for a while. Sharing my doom and gloom feelings while I was still feelin...
  • Another one bites the dust

It’s been just over 3 weeks since my right boob faced the same fate as my left and had to leave us. I had a checkup last week and had the steri strips removed and had the wound drained. It’s all healed up very nicely so far. I had an appo...
  • The best things in life are free

I have 5 brand new M&S post op front fastening bras size 40A that need a home. I obvs have no need for them now but I’m sure someone will. At £25 a bra it ain’t cheap having surgery. 3 of them have never been worn and the others...
  • I am woman

It’s been a week since my surgery for my second mastectomy operation. Nothing says International Woman’s Day like ‘get this other boob off me now’. I know I’m a bit late to the game with it being a week past, but I&rsquo...