I'm having an Eeyore day.

• A pariticularly bothersome week in which rabbit's list was essential.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sunday afternoon  and finally I get to catch up on here as i've only managed to read friends statuses a few times last week. 

Anyone who knows me on the site will also know my dad isn't coping well after falling whilst dog walking.  Well he fell again on Monday but wasn't hurt.  Then two more falls at home one of which was in the night and my poor mum tried to struggle with him for two hours 'cos she didn't want…

• What a bothersome weekend

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Seem to only blog when things are a bit glum, sorry. 

Well I did intend to have a few wines on Friday night (i didn't manage the whole bottle stinker) hehe.  Relaxation therapy as Tim put it.  But I was so tired I fell asleep after one glass and missed our usual Friday evening telly entertainement and was quite antisocial to poor hubby.  A shame really 'cos he had been so thoughtful the day before.  He came in from…

• Eyore is feeling Glum today!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Goodness me for a start i do know how to spell know see, just hit the wrong key oops.  Well,  i don't usually write blogs just read and post on others but felt i needed to today.

Quick recap for those who don't know me.  I'm a year post radiotherapy, surgery and chemo with bowel cancer and have a permanent stoma in the process.  This community has helped me no end through the whole process especially now when…