Hi bloggers!

• Back again!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi, Just popped in to say hello, nearly 2 years since my diagnosis, didn't think I'd still be here!! Amazing what the Avastin done for me really!!  Anyway I'm going back to the oncologist on wednesday, have had this irritating uncomfortable pain in my right shoulder blade, can't work out what it can be but its been getting worse over the last couple of months, hopefully it is a completely innocent normal thing…

• Just touching base!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Everyone

Haven't blogged for ages now, Just to let those of you who want to know that i'm well considering!! I hope people who need 'Avastin'  get it as it has lengthened my life to which i'm gratefull for!! Anyone know whats new regarding kidney cancer especially with people like me in the advanced stages?? Also can anyone offer me any advice on employment, I have now been off sick from work for 14months…

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi friends!

Just want to wish everybody a Happy New Year and hope 2010 will be better than 2009!! Thought I'd share my aims for next year is I hope to do my 'cbt' so I can ride a least one of the bikes in my garage, I also want to learn the piano ( I have a friend who is also a cancer patient but is also a music teacher and has offered to teach me) And also I want to be able to understand and speak at least a little…

• Terminal Cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Everyone

Just thought I'd like to share my news with you all today, I was told by my oncologist that I was officially in remmission from kidney cancer!, It just shows you that from being told in february that my grade 4 cancer of the kidney may take my life this year as it was very aggressive and had spread before i knew anything was wrong with me, but now here I am about to go off on holiday to cuba and still feeling…

• Grade 4 kidney cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Went to Dunedin Hospital today for my check, instead of having mri or ct scans I had an ultrasound and chest xray, well I can happily say he couldn't see any new growths which is a great reilief to us. Now I can go to Cuba with a bit of piece of mind altho I'm not going until November! Anyway folks just thought I would share my news with you!! Jilly xx