Less than one minute read time.

Hi friends!

Just want to wish everybody a Happy New Year and hope 2010 will be better than 2009!! Thought I'd share my aims for next year is I hope to do my 'cbt' so I can ride a least one of the bikes in my garage, I also want to learn the piano ( I have a friend who is also a cancer patient but is also a music teacher and has offered to teach me) And also I want to be able to understand and speak at least a little bit of french so next time i go to the carribean I will understand what the french canadians are all saying, ( I recently came back from Cuba and seemed to be occupied by a lot of french canadians whom we befriended)!! And of course my top one is to stay well and hope that I stay in remission!! Well thats it, hope all yr dreams come true!

Jilly xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I took my CBT last year and then went on to do my full bike test.  I passed last October and splashed out on a Ninja 250 limited edition! It's brilliant for commuting.  Unfortunately after terrible Winter weather (I'm a fair weather rider) and then with my health problems this year I've hardly had chance to practice!  Anyway - go for it!  It's great fun!

CDxx