DavidG66

• 1 March 2021

I've only gone and done it!Total raised so far = £1,140 plus £387.50 gift aid = £1,527.50 (if all the gift aid checks out)   
  • 26 February 2021

Ok, so this week I have spent a large part of the last 3 days at Derby Royal. Wednesday was a pre chemo run through, signing bits of paper, risks, who to call when etc.Thursday was to fit a PICC LINE - basically a tube in a vein in my arm up and arou...
  • 23 February 2021

1st bottle of chemo going in. Here for the day.Still time to add to the MacMillan funding appeal before I shave my head on MondayUpdate: now just £10 short of the target before gift aid Update update: target smashed and raised - lets try a...
  • 19 February 2021

That mop of white/gray hair is coming off before the chemo makes it fall out. And I'll take photos. When you lovely people have pledged £500 to MacMillan you can see the results here on FB.As an additional incentive (some may say disincenti...
  • 19 February 2021

That mop of white/gray hair is coming off before the chemo makes it fall out. And I'll take photos. When you lovely people have pledged £500 to MacMillan.