DavidG66

• Update 9 April

Chemo update: this is my last session for a while. The side effects this past week have not been nice. Apart from an odd rash on my hand, and, I've discovered, under my dressing, my mouth has felt as though I've gargled with boiling water. Re...
  • Update 9 April

Chemo update: this is my last session for a while. The side effects this past week have not been nice. Apart from an odd rash on my hand, and, I've discovered, under my dressing, my mouth has felt as though I've gargled with boiling water. Re...
  • 26 March 2021

So its been a while since my last update. I thought I'd take you through the 2 week chemo cycle starting with the day before - a Thursday. The day starts with an orange juice, 2 high protein weetabix with cream, sugar and milk plus vitamin tablet...
  • 12 March 2021

A busy Derby Royal chemo session. Feeling great and loving all the NHS staff doing such a wonderful job.Weird side effects - the tingling after contact with the cold has escalated. Outside even with a mask and my lips and chin started, then the backs...
  • 7 March 2021

So, last Monday Lynne got the clippers out and removed the lot - well down to about 2mm anyway. I expect the stubble to start falling out soon.Tuesday onwards have not been so good. I was on steroids over the weekend and had been feeling a bit like s...