Christine1's blog

• Dear Diary

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My story started on 10th May 2007 when I was told that I probably had about 2 years left to live. It was also the day I found out what life is all about.

To my Family and Friends: Please accept my sincere apologies for anything I say in this Biography or on any threads that my cause upset. Everything said is from the heart, as I see and feel it at any given time.

I am a 51 year old mother of two beautiful boys and have…

• Update 1.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

After 3 wonderful days with my husband visiting my sister in Norfolk, and one full days' shopping trip with 2 friends, I'm now exhausted.

Done nothing much today, just some housework.  Hope I get up on time in the morning as I have to drive to Mums to change her smoke detector batteries.

• Update

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Update: 24th September.  Actually just seeing how this Blog Post thing works.

Going to Kings Lynn to visit my Sister tomorrow.  I haven't been to see her for about 14 years.   Not that anything is wrong, Im just so lazy, and my sis travels across to see me a few times a year so I've sort of not had to bother to go to her.  That sounds terrible doesn't it, and Im so sorry for my laziness.

Anyway we're off tomorrow…