chat room

Less than one minute read time.

Hi

I joined the chat room 3 weeks ago. I am a carer looking after my Dad who now has a prognosis of 4 weeks. Without the friends in chat, i dont know how i would have coped. I feel, lately, by the comments of another blog that carers are not welcome. I am sad about this and would value your views? sue xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well i think its a great place to meet up and chat about different issues .... so come on you carers get on it..... lol

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sue you have just as much right as any one to come into chat. It there for anyone that needs help or just come in to be cheered up, have a laugh what ever. Love Rosie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am so sorry to learn about your Dad Sue.  MacMillan is for everyone and the admin. team make the rules, not us.  I hope you can get some help from us and if all you need to do is get your feelings out I am here.  So many people on here have helped me in the past and I still come back from time to time.  Its a godsend we are all individuals in this life but we don't all talk the same talk - nothing wrong with that but the majority here want to help you deal with the sad road you are walking at the moment.  God bless, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Chat is for one and all who are connected up with the Big in whatever way. All are welcome susie.

Love and hugs Janxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

agree totally with janbe. hugsxxxx angie