Carboplatinum Diary starting 22 Sep 2013 / 20 Oct 2013

• Second chemo date has arrived

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi, 

today i had the second and last chemo (carboplatinum)

just before actually having the treatment blood as taken:

i am going to compare important readings to the ones taken before the first treatment:

HGB hemoglobin: 22/09/13 14.7 20/10/13 14.0

WBC white blood cells 22/09/13 11.10 20/10/13 7.4

NEUT (ANC) 22/09/13 6.9 20/10/13 3.9

PLT 22/09/13 239 20/10/13 320

Creatinine Clearance: 20/10/13 110 (serum: 0.78)

• Two weeks later

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi all

so today is sunday and i am feeling a bit tired today. had to have an afternoon nap. i had a few days ago a sore in my mouth no big deal. today i performed some blood tests. i have very high levels of GGT which is really disturbing. GGT shows problems in the liver. i have to talk to my doc about this. WBC looking good, this is because of the vitamin D i am taking, and RBC looking good too, lower than before chemo…

• day-7

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi all.

so i raged at my kids yesterday because they were fighting between them. they don't really know what i am going through so i can't really blame them. kids are kids after all. but i am very short at people i don't have much patience but today i woke up better. in a good mood. i was tired though that is something you really feel all day long but i had a smile on my face. one glance at my children everything was…

• Day 4 - almost midnight

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well i had a good nights sleep.

still very bad constipation which i cant get rid of no matter what. just now at 23:00 i had the last of the medication (the one with steroids) that has to do with chemo (anti vomiting etc etc).

i feel tired very frequent and i have lost some of the taste buds in my mouth, everything taste almost the same. i have jumps in my heart rate and hot waves rushing to my face, feel all red suddenly…

• After almost 48 hours

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Last night i had a good nights sleep from 23:00-06:00 with no interference during the night (not that i can remember anyway). Before i went to bed i felt tummy acks, took some ginger before i went to bed. I lit in the room an oil burner with a few drop of mint so i fell a sleep with nice aroma in the room. got up in the morning took my wheat grass juice and dosed off again till 07:30. This morning i don't feel and nausea…