After almost 48 hours

1 minute read time.

Last night i had a good nights sleep from 23:00-06:00 with no interference during the night (not that i can remember anyway). Before i went to bed i felt tummy acks, took some ginger before i went to bed. I lit in the room an oil burner with a few drop of mint so i fell a sleep with nice aroma in the room. got up in the morning took my wheat grass juice and dosed off again till 07:30. This morning i don't feel and nausea feeling, i DO HAVE constipation which i will try to get rid of with a few dries prunes dissolved in boiling water over night, that should do the trick i hope, This side affect is due to one of the tablets Setron that i am taking, so i only took the last tablet of Emend and skipped the Setron for this morning. See how that goes for me during the day, The Setron tablet has negative affect on the body, better do without it. going to have a small breakfast. I a weeks time the second wave of side effects from the chemo will kick in, anemia and flat immune system, therefor i have started to take Gentle Iron as a tablet, and eat more green veg. i am not a meat eater so it is difficult for me to compensate for the lack of red cells in the form of iron with food. As for the white cells i am taking probiotics tablet and vitamin d3 to energize the body and immune system.

have a great day to all my readers, and full health.

Anonymous