day-7

1 minute read time.

hi all.

so i raged at my kids yesterday because they were fighting between them. they don't really know what i am going through so i can't really blame them. kids are kids after all. but i am very short at people i don't have much patience but today i woke up better. in a good mood. i was tired though that is something you really feel all day long but i had a smile on my face. one glance at my children everything was fine. tummy is coming around, it has not decided yet ... constipation or diarrhea but it will decide in the end. appetite is back to normal. keeping up the healthy eating. going to attempt to go back to work tomorrow, see how that goes. going out to the sun (and here there is plenty of it) takes a hit on my body, it hurts and burns. so i should try and keep out of the sun. getting ready for the second wave which should be in a few days time, when i will lose red and white blood cells. i will keep posting. my beard is not growing that much, good ! because i hate shaving that once a week...ha ha

Anonymous