The truth

Less than one minute read time.

This is a post to let everyone know that the information on this page is not true.

I do not have cancer, I made it all up and there are no words to describe how low my actions are.

I have been to the Police and I will be getting help.

Even though sorry offers little for my actions, it is heartfelt.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

I didnt know Cadee very well but it just upsets me that other people might have been hurt in all of this sometime you keep things to your self cos if you say any thing  people get  up set  with you and one day we might be wrong I would hate that  so if your unhappy with things just report to admin then hopefully it will be watched

love and hugs xx

Janice xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

If your reading this Cadee...  we did everything we could to help you whilst you deceived us, why did you, in your heart of hearts need to do that to wonderful people who looked after you.

Cadee.... I hope you're happy now!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

At first when i started to read this blog i thought it was some kind of a joke untill i just read the last post written by solent lady and realised it was not

Cadee pj queen whatever you call yourself  how could you ?? i dont have cancer but my brother has and seeing him in pain and struggling is no joke.Though out my life i have struggled to trust people and YOU cadee and people like you  is one reason why i never  trust whole heartly.

I could write more but what i think of you pj is not for this site 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You forgot  an apology Jan - I do believe u called me all sorts of names. Hmm.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

and no, i donrt feel sorry for u. i told u so! it was blatantly obvious, u chose to ignore it. and u chose to hate me for telling u the truth. i hope humble pie is tasty :)