The truth

Less than one minute read time.

This is a post to let everyone know that the information on this page is not true.

I do not have cancer, I made it all up and there are no words to describe how low my actions are.

I have been to the Police and I will be getting help.

Even though sorry offers little for my actions, it is heartfelt.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I discussed 'Cadee' a while ago with someone on the site (there was too much that didn't seem right) but we thought that there was too much proof and gave the benefit of the doubt. More fool me.  My first instincts are usually right and I've learned a lesson.

I feel sad that I have wasted time on this person when my time could have been better spent.

Don't feel anything really.  Too tired to feel angry.   Just feel sad for this person and I hope that they get some proper help as they are obviously suffering from a form of mental illness.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

p.s. John - hear hear.  None of us have anything to feel guilty about, we all offered support and at the end of the day, that's what this site is here for. Well said x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I think this is best left, this person is craving attention by admitting to this awful deceit,and she/he is getting it, leave it guys not worth bothering with. Best left to admin who will surely deal with this.

My heart goes out to all that are suffering or caring for your loved one.

MARYX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Charles, your comment rings so true xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I for one will openly admit i didnt have any doubts whatsoever on PJ.  I cannot believe she duped all her friends on here. the support she had received was amazing and she was a very popular member.  I feel sickened and angry that someone could fake having cancer after going thru it myself.  I am lucky I have survived and it was caught early by pure fluke! but by god how angry i am right not is an understatement!  i have wasted time, energy and sleepless nights on pj.  You need to get some help.  I cannot believe you have been lying to us for so long.  I also believe you might have been involved with Charly too !!! You have lied to many people who are vunerable who have showered you with love and support and gifts !  You seriously need help !!!