The truth

Less than one minute read time.

This is a post to let everyone know that the information on this page is not true.

I do not have cancer, I made it all up and there are no words to describe how low my actions are.

I have been to the Police and I will be getting help.

Even though sorry offers little for my actions, it is heartfelt.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm speechless about all this cadee, or kirsty, whichever your name is. I can't get my head around what you were thinking. We have spoken for hours upon hours and I know you can't have been doing it maliciously as you spent so much time supporting me and other people. This is why I don't understand it. Only a few days ago you asked me to pick out a charm for your chemo bracelet, so i spent hours picking one out for you cos I wanted it to be perfect for you. What you didn't know was that I was going to buy it for you, all i can say is thank god i didn't. Unluckily for some, they bought them for you. How could you just accept them? You made out these people picking the charms were special - well evidently they can't have been that special to you. You were taking people for a ride. I realise now that all you kept on doing was prolonging your story, one minute you were dying, the next you were doing ok and going on holiday, then you're dying all over again. And i suppose if your story hadn't been caught out, you would have made out your kidneys were working again right? Just so you could add a few more months to your story. All i can see it as now is a cruel game you were playing on vulnerable people who were absorbed in your web of lies. Whether you realised what you were doing i'll never know but i hope you realise one day how you have made people feel and it makes me feel sick you related yourself to me so much and called myself a 'younger you'. We have even spoken to each other about our dads, and there was me oblivious to the fact that yours is alive. Don't know how you could have done it, thats all i can say.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

all i want to say is thanks to every 1who has given me the support through theses dark times am still struggling daily but my mac family are always there for me to give me the strengh to carry on thanks again

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

all i want to say is thanks to every 1who has given me the support through theses dark times am still struggling daily but my mac family are always there for me to give me the strengh to carry on thanks again

• I think it's time we move on now, this creature can no longer read our comments and is no longer allowed to abuse this site or it's members, my only fear is that the lessons learned here may lead to doubt and paranoid behaviour that will prevent others getting the benefit from this site and it's good hearted members, if we now live in doubt the the evil doings of the trolls and fakes continue long after they are gone.

I understand there is much hurt here for some people but it is better to put it behind us and move on with an open mind and an open heart, just remember we are the good guys.

I thank everyone here for the help and support I have been given, I could not imagine how my journey would have gone without this site and the lovely kind hearted people here.

Many thanks, Kev............

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wrong there, Kev, anyone can read these comments, you don't even have to log on! Something that people need to remember...

Marsha x