The truth

Less than one minute read time.

This is a post to let everyone know that the information on this page is not true.

I do not have cancer, I made it all up and there are no words to describe how low my actions are.

I have been to the Police and I will be getting help.

Even though sorry offers little for my actions, it is heartfelt.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Solent -yes u did. But anyway, I am way, far away past caring, Sleep well Jan ;)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jadco,

Your post appeared while I was posting to Jan - Solent Lady, Well said and you have the right  attitude, we offer compassion and we are not responsible if its abused, but as you have said maybe it still helps in some way showing people care, then the world is a less dark and lonely place for those needing support even in a different form.

Hugs Annie - Keep Caring 

John XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

There is no way that we or admin can know when someone joins this site that they are genuine.

Many of us are on this site to give back some of the support we ourselves received when we most needed it. I am sure we are all thankful for that support and have made many friends.

When as in this case we are duped, the best course of action is to try to put it behind us and just carry on doing what we do best - using our own experience to support people affected by cancer and who are going through a difficult time.

Loving hugs to all who were duped, and please send some back to me because I was duped as well!

Colin xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Cadee has gone from here and other social networks. Yes its another Munchausen's by Internet, all I can say is tighten up your own social network accounts, groups, and watch for newbies who really need our support. It does not take long to spot these fakes, it does however take up our time, drain our energy and makes us suspicious of everyone. Just be more aware and please all take care. xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I like others was sucked in by PJ Queen, This is not a bad thing as the only thing I am guilty of is being human. Just all learn from the mistakes made and move on to caring for and supporting the next poor soul who has been diagnosed with this awful disease. Stop wasting precious energy on this and move on.