Not wot I want

Less than one minute read time.

I feel lyk I did sum fing very bad in a pass litf in order to be gettin this much crap from the big C. 

It has spred to my surround lymph in my groyn and i have a new tuma in my spiyn. It is paynful. It herts and herts and the payn mayks me cry as it neva stops. And then I feel bad for say how much it herts as i no peepal r tryin to help... but I carnt stand it much more. I do not wan do it, if it gow b lyk this for the days left. 

I want a day off from this. Maybe even half  day or a hour? 

Is all so kwick and its herting my hart. 

All I wan is this payn to stop and gow way, plz?

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Cadee, so sorry you are in such a place, I hope things can be sorted for you soon and the pain goes away, then the good days will come back.. Take care xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

all i want to say is u know where i am - i will always be here for u my sweet, remember i can give special hugs when u r hurting lots- just let me know when u need one.

i love you very much cadee and wud take your pain away if i could, i wud have it for as long as u wanted me to.

your a very special friend and have helped me through many tmes when i have felt very low, u have always picked me up,

just remember those baby steps and u will be fine.

love you cad's

special cuddles and love always kel xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry you are in pain, If I could take it away I would. You really are a very special person and so many people love you.I do hope they get your pain sorted soon.

Love you Cadee and sending a hug to you .

Love Pam xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sorry PJ  I am lost for words. All I can give is all my love and best wishes. Huge hug

Love Andy XXXXXXXXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi PJ

I am so sorry and upset you dont deserve any of this