Not wot I want

Less than one minute read time.

I feel lyk I did sum fing very bad in a pass litf in order to be gettin this much crap from the big C. 

It has spred to my surround lymph in my groyn and i have a new tuma in my spiyn. It is paynful. It herts and herts and the payn mayks me cry as it neva stops. And then I feel bad for say how much it herts as i no peepal r tryin to help... but I carnt stand it much more. I do not wan do it, if it gow b lyk this for the days left. 

I want a day off from this. Maybe even half  day or a hour? 

Is all so kwick and its herting my hart. 

All I wan is this payn to stop and gow way, plz?

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi PJ

If people got what they deserved you would be pain free enjoying a happy healthy life. I wish with all my heart thatyour pain will soon go but you must keep telling them how much it hurts untill they get it under controle nobody wants you to suffer

Sending all my love

Sandra xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Pj  

So sorry to hear your in pain i do hope they sort it for you

I wish i could make it go way  for you xx

Hugs and love

love Janice xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello pj sweetheart,

Im sorry that you are in so much pain, if I could I would take that pain from you, you are missed so much in chat, we all have grown to love you very much, you coudl never have been bad in a past life darling, yes people want to help you, but if the pain is bad you must tell docs and nurses that you need more help with the pain xx and dont ever apologise hun, sending all my love and strength to you xxxx and gentle hugs for our little queen xxx fuzzy xxxxxxxxxxxx love you xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

To our lil pj.  No one should have pain like your feeling at the moment please ask them to sort it out for you sweetheart.  We all here for you and love u very much.  Hope lu is giving you plenty of hugs and laid beside u having snuggles. Keep strong and positive x love u xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

What you do want P.J. is better pain control, doctor always told me don't suffer in silence or ever think I was a burden. If whatever you are on at moment is not helping, then please please let them know otherwise they will think you are ok and your not. I empathize with just how pain can wring you out and get you down into a miserable cycle. Even if you were in a past life, don't think you were bad, but maybe a strong person who stood up for what she believed in and was strong, just like what you are now. Hope you get pain under control very soon much love xxxxx