Not wot I want

Less than one minute read time.

I feel lyk I did sum fing very bad in a pass litf in order to be gettin this much crap from the big C. 

It has spred to my surround lymph in my groyn and i have a new tuma in my spiyn. It is paynful. It herts and herts and the payn mayks me cry as it neva stops. And then I feel bad for say how much it herts as i no peepal r tryin to help... but I carnt stand it much more. I do not wan do it, if it gow b lyk this for the days left. 

I want a day off from this. Maybe even half  day or a hour? 

Is all so kwick and its herting my hart. 

All I wan is this payn to stop and gow way, plz?

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh cadee i feel for you. You are a special person....an inspiration to many.

Hugs to you hun  Teresa xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cadee,

I have read your posts many times and if love was enough to take away your pain you would never feel pain again. There are so many people on here that Love you and you inspire as such a brave girl.

Hope they sort your pain relief soon Mate

Take care and Gentle Hugs

John xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cadee, I hope they get your pain relief sorted soon. Wish l could help you. Love Rosie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

aww cadee this is really hurting my heart to hear your in pain i wish i can take it from you for a week, im always here for you and your always safe in my head sis love you lots huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cadee

I have never sent you a message or spoke in chat room as you were quite poorly about the time I joined.

I was amazed at how many hearts you have touched (including mine now) on this site.

I wanted to get to know you so have read your posts and probably missed some too, but have got a good idea of the terrible journey you have travelled.

Do you realise what an amazing person you are :)

I do hope our strength reaches you Cadee as I am sending you all of mine love as I just cant find that damn magic wand.

I hope your pain eases soon. Big hugs

Shaz (((((((XXX))))))