Bren

• Taking offence is the national pastime, people do it at weekends instead of barbecues

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I was sitting at my desk preparing invoices and work sheets earlier this afternoon wearing my usual office wear, flip flops, jogging bottoms & t shirt. Playing away at the side of me was Radio 4. It's such a nice way to go to work, and the only thing missing is a picturesque view out of the office (middle bedroom) window. However the downside is that work slows to a crawl when something good [on radio] diverts…
  • Using the links posted in chatroom

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Normal 0 false false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE …

• After failing to get to Tesco

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE …

• Winter Fuel Allowance

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    OK this may not be the correct place to put this - in a blog. BUT there maybe people who look here first and don't wander around the site. Thinking about the really cold spell we have been having a little light came on in the dim dark recesses of my empty mind. What if people become eligible for this and don't realise? So here are 3 clicky type links to read about the allowance. Self explanatory I think, and…
  • My Christmas Card to you all

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I went out braving the bitter cold to buy everybody on here a Christmas present but something went a little bit wrong. You can see what happened by clicking on the link below http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2089001121585&source=jl999

Seasons Greeting to you and yours