APR Surgery with Sharon (August 2023)

• SATURDAY 12th AUGUST 2023

Didn’t sleep great last night. My mind is so full. The biggest worry I have is that my body might not being strong enough physically, to get through the surgery. Having lost my Dad, Granda, Nana, Cousin and friends to this cruel disease, I...
  • FRIDAY 11th AUGUST 2023

My muscles are seized up after sitting for so long in the car yesterday. (Over 4hrs while driving home from the hospital) I wonder do others get really tired after a busy day before. It was never an issue for me prior to cancer but I do very much loo...
  • THURSDAY 10th AUGUST 2023

On the way to the hospital we had the strangest experience. I should say at this point although we live in Inverness, our youngest daughter 21 began her degree in Glasgow during the pandemic so is about to start her 4th & final year in September....
  • Wednesday 9th August 2023

My local hospital are not able to perform the surgery. My cancer is complicated therfore I have been referred to a hospital four hours away where experience, resources and overall volume of this surgery is practised frequently. My husband & I are...