Shezbert's blog

• Catch up

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi to all my Maconite mates......  Its been a while since I last posted (July 30th to be exact) but thought I'd update everyone. 

We went to Canada for 3 weeks and had the best time ever.  Our food company Nutrica sent out all Laurence's food, giving-sets and energy suppliments.  These arrived at my cousins house 2 weeks before we left England.  This saved me from worrying that it had arrived and that they was enough…

• RANT ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Excuse me but I  need to rant.  

We have no problem getting Travel Insurance when we travel in Europe with our EHIC card but try get insurance to a place they might have to pay and all of a sudden they don't want to know.  

We have a letter from our consultant which states "Unlike many cancers, his particular tumour is slow growing and is not at present causing him any signcant symptoms.  He remains extremely well…

• Update

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well guys we've been to see Onc John today and after asking all his questions and us asking can we have a letter for travelling to Canada he said yes no problem and so in 5 weeks we will be in Vancouver and another 6 months before we have to go see him again.   He even said if Laurence feels as good as he does now then we can ring up and put the appointment back a few more months.  He did tell us today that Laurence…

• Catching up

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi all

Its quite a time since I have been on site or blogged.  Thought I'd come see how everyone was and whats the first think I see.  Kezzer commenting on a Debs Daily....Yeah Debs back deliberating So I sit and catch up on the Debs delib's Hedgehogs......Turd Toads..... Kezzertrude, Debedee and MacMagic Roundabout.

Next is Andrew saying about making a prick of himself so to speak :-)  Go through Andrews blogs…

• My apologies

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I have been coming on to the site for nearly 2 years now, I was a  “What Nower” first.
    In that time I have made many good cyber friends that I have laughed and cried with. People that have given advise and a friendly or encouraging word,  people that have lifted me when I have been down and have rejoiced with me when we have had good news.  I’m not going to name you, as you know who you are and some who are sadly…