doris.028's blog

• been awhile

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    haven,t bloged for a while. wen,t into chat saturday,found it good but very hard to keep up.well keep trying hopefully i will get better.Can,t sleep its not a good week ,my little granddaughter would have been 5yrs old on thursday had she lived .her mother was told when she was 7mths pregnant that she had died.she delivered her,and she was this tiny perfect little girl.her other grandfather is a minister.a man with a…
  • its time to celebrate

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    well got results off bone scan from another registra my doc still on holiday.she was shocked that last one said they thought i had a tumour ,she said the bone scan showed there was an old wedge fracture and some weakening off the spine so she would arrange abone density scan so they could then treat it before ostepinia took hold but she could not see anything to worry about .when my own onicoligist comes back he will…
  • good days

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    have,nt been on for a while been good latlely ,enjoying the sunshine and having agood time taking my grandchildern out to the park and other places while the sun is here ,just enjoying life the way its meant to be enjoyed the good and the bad.and latley more good than bad.seen surgen this week who preformed masectomay a year a go we taiked a bit about reconstructon she said we could talk again next year there was no hurry…
  • to do list

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    thought all weekend and decided to make a list off things i want to do or at least try to do its time to stop feeling sorry for myself andget on with living so here goes. 1.stop eating for comfort had been doing well on til last few weeks was 15st 9pds in january now 14st 8lbs losing it slowly size 14/16 here icome. 2.ask if i can go back to salsa class.joined in january and was enjoying it nice group offpeople…
  • they just keep comin

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    home care nurse came today to give me hercpfelt sorry for her cos on like when in hosptailtin nice girl first time i have had her.things didn't go to well.hand was still brused and bit swollen after being poked yesterday for blood.after three attemps and a lot off hot water she found a smal one in my wrist.felt sorry for her cos unlike hosptail she had no one else to call on for another try.she took blood pressure and…