good days

1 minute read time.
have,nt been on for a while been good latlely ,enjoying the sunshine and having agood time taking my grandchildern out to the park and other places while the sun is here ,just enjoying life the way its meant to be enjoyed the good and the bad.and latley more good than bad.seen surgen this week who preformed masectomay a year a go we taiked a bit about reconstructon she said we could talk again next year there was no hurry for a decission not sure what i want to do yet guess i need to think some more .its time again this friday for herciptin not looking forward to it after last time the weeks just seem to be flying this is number 13 only 5 more t0 go.results off bone scan will be back when i see onicoligist on thursday and hopethe tumour on my spine is a hematoma like they say have took the advise off people on this site and written a list off things i want to ask ,was taken by suprise 3wks ago and didn,t ask much.here,s hopeing as my granddaughter say,s that mr sunshine comes out again tomorrow and satys for a while yet.i no the dark days will come back every now and then but when there good there really good so i,m going to enjoy .and deal with thursday when it comes.so to everyone out there waiting for results goodluck.
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'll be thinking of you and wish you well with your results. I had a mastectomy last year and then this year had a lump by the spine which turned out to be a recurrence. I had it removed 6 weeks ago and was back at work 3 weeks later. They removed everything and I'm back in remission. I hope yours is a haematoma, but if it turns out to be cancerous I just wanted to let you know that it doesn't always spell bad news

love and gentle hugs

Sharry x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You go girl, thats the right attitude, Why be miserable, your doing great. Keep chin up

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Doris, good to see you're in such an upbeat mood and your granddaughter is right, hope Mr Sunshine comes out and stays for good lol.  Good luck with the results of the bone scan.  Let me know how you get on.  Keep smiling, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

when they removed tumour did you have to have chemo again cos don,t think i can do that again? and was op ok .in a lot off pain at times didn,t see my own ongoligist last time one off his registras he was on holiday he said wasn,y right formation for cancer but we,ll see after scan will feel better when my own doc tells me thanks for your concern helps to no there is always light at the end off every tunnel lot,s off love and good wishes coming to you.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I didn't have chemo before or this time as it makes virtually no difference to my type of cancer. I also couldn't have radio this time as it was too close to the spinal column. I didn't have much pain although it got very sore and I had trouble sleeping, but no real pain. Also I expected much more pain afterwards as they removed some of the muscle, but apart from an "ache" I had little trouble. Everyone is different but we are the strong ones. Good luck

love and gentle hugs

Sharry x