its time to celebrate

Less than one minute read time.
well got results off bone scan from another registra my doc still on holiday.she was shocked that last one said they thought i had a tumour ,she said the bone scan showed there was an old wedge fracture and some weakening off the spine so she would arrange abone density scan so they could then treat it before ostepinia took hold but she could not see anything to worry about .when my own onicoligist comes back he will look at scan,s and talk to the people who analise them.she would get him to phone me just toput my mind at rest thought that was really nice off her.all so said they would wait a while to do scan to give me a break.last but not least.there is no sign off cancer any where else.I CROSSED THE LINE at LAST NOBOBY MOVED IT.hip hip horray NO ITS 5YRS till am offically in the clear but i feel i can now take my life back.I still have another 4 treatments off herceptin to go after tomorrw,and hopefully this hand will hold out.to you all on what now i send a great bIG(((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) goodnite and god bless you all.
Anonymous