to do list

1 minute read time.
thought all weekend and decided to make a list off things i want to do or at least try to do its time to stop feeling sorry for myself andget on with living so here goes. 1.stop eating for comfort had been doing well on til last few weeks was 15st 9pds in january now 14st 8lbs losing it slowly size 14/16 here icome. 2.ask if i can go back to salsa class.joined in january and was enjoying it nice group offpeople in glass havent been since back took bad at easter rest have moved up might have to go back to beginners for a while but thats o.k. 3.on days when don,t have grandchilderngo for a short walk anything but sit in the house to much time to think 4.go back to meating my sister once a week for lunch we got really close this last year she went to chemo with me when my husband was working. 5.keep bloging and thanks to everyone doing the same thing i now no i am not alone people are always willing to help with advice,words off hope ,and good wishes.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 6.to go for some counselling i now no we all need a little help sometimesand there is no shame inadmitting it. don,t no if i can acheive all these things but i can at least try. enjoy the gooddays and hope the bad are few and far between.i have nothing to lose and everything to gain. should have wrote my thoughts down a long time a go.it relly helps.
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

well done you and I wish you so much luck with it all. I'm on a limited time frame and much as you are doing, am making sure I do lots of things I enjoy and see people I really want to be with.  Just booked myself a trip to the ballet in July and am planning a summer party for August.  There's so much to do!!

love, Marly