doris.028's blog

• not what i wanted to hear

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    today was results day .the consultant started with mamogram it was clear,next came the liver scan it was ok well it was all good thought i was home and dry .he then started to talk about mri . had been admited to hosptail 6weeks ago as the pain in my back was so bad the hosptail was not the one i usually attend after xrays they said it was a wedge farture and slight ostepenia my own consultant was not happy with this…
  • tommorrows the day

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    all the scans mri,s xrays and mamagram done will no the results tomorrow.think some times the waiting is worse than the cancer.its a year on and it feels like the finish line just keeps moving wonder somedays will i ever cross it.no one say,s life should be easy but why does it have to be this hard.it very hard somedays to see the brightside and keep simeling when you ache right to your very soul.when will it be enough…
  • there home

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    my grand daughters are home from holiday so today the house will be its usual you will think it has been hit by a tornado love it all after all they are only toys can be picked up they give me so much joy even during treatment one hug from them good make the worst off days good they never seen the sickness the hair loss all they ever see is granny arent childern wonderful.hurt my back few weeks ago on what i call music…
  • shopping

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    went shopping to tesco tonite with my husband and oldest daughter while there i was trying on sun glass when she asked why because evenon holiday i never buy them,ireminded her that i never wore jewlery either and that i had said when you dont have hair u should have accessories she to her dad and said so you willbe buying earrings and necklaces soon it made me remember about all the outrages hats my boy,s bought me …
  • a good day

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    well today is almost over and i think after today maybe i can put the bad memorys off tis time last year behind me it will be 2weeks till the results off my mamogram but as my mum would say all is good i can feel it in my bones.l.o.l.just a liver scan now as count is up but that happened before when i was having chemo .feeling good today i now feel that after all your kind messages and good wishes that no matter how down…